Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, I'm out

Hey all! Sorry again about the crappy, crappy updates to the blog. Actually, they aren't crappy as there haven't been any.

I've concluded that I'm out for any racing on June 2. I haven't been running much, by which I mean not at all. I haven't run in weeks. Papers and finals put a good smackdown onto most working out, and then the weather got all nice here (unusual in Madison where it is usually far too cold or far too warm), and I've been out on the bike. So no running for me. It has all been for naught.

I originally planed to get re-BodPodded right about now to see how the body comp has changed, but I can tell you just from a simple squeezing of my belly or a glimpse in the mirror that my body composition has changed, and not in a manner that I'm happy with. I guess when you go from running 40-50 miles a week to not doing much, getting stressed out, and then having a goodly number of end-of-semester happy hours that is to be expected.

There may be a few more blog posts, but this site will likely disappear in the near future so as to not serve as an eternal monument to my failure!

1 comment:

Arcade said...

looks like you've simply fulfilled the title of the blog in the first place :)