Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wow, I'm a crappy blogger!

So looking at the blog today, I realized that it has been weeks since I have posted anything. This is mainly due to the fact that there is little to report on, but is also because I have been busy with school. Really busy. In one 36 hour stretch later this week I have a 15 page, a 12 page, a 3 page, and a 2 page paper due, as well as a homework assignment. I should be working on all of those right now, but I'm really having a hard time with the 15 pager, so I'll update you instead!

My leg continues to heal and I actually went for a three mile run this past week. The leg felt fine during the run, unfortunately the lungs did not! My physical therapist thinks that I can run the marathon, but probably not at the pace that I was hoping for. However, I think I am going to take a pass on it. Since the stress fracture I have had a very hard time motivating for any sort of training, and have also been pretty busy. I think that I could do the race, but it would not be pleasant for me, nor would it meet my goals and expectations. With that in mind, I think I'm pulling the plug on it. I may still go down to South Bend that weekend and run either the half-marathon or the 10k, but I am still not sure about that.

That's all for now, back to the paper....

1 comment:

Heather said...

You'll have to let me know if you stay in Madison so that I can add you to our dinner reservation before we get started for the Great Midwestern Relay!