Monday, December 31, 2007

A new start for a new year

Wow, I've really fallen off the band wagon with the blog here, but I guess that is just a reflection of my training this fall. Some of the problem was a general lack of motivation, some of it business with school and work, and some of it continued problems with injury. I actually ventured back in to my general practice doc today to discuss pain and discomfort with the stress fracture still, and I'll be seeing a sports medicine doc and some others in a few weeks.

So tomorrow starts a new year, and with it, I'm hoping for a new start on a number of fronts. I have a number of goals for the year, but the only big one I'm shooting for is better health and wellbeing in all parts of my life - something that deliberately can't be measured. I started 2007 with a run up a mountain with my best friend - tomorrow's start won't be as exciting, but I'll find something to do to kick the year off right.

Happy new year!

No comments: