Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Little things...

I got in to see the doc the other day, and naturally he couldn't find anything wrong with me. Rather than do a CT scan on my sinuses to see what the hell is going on in there, he prescribed another round of antibiotics (Z-Pac) and a nasal spray to try to clear things out. It better work!

I was back in for my next round of allergy shots after my systemic reaction last week, and they set me waaaaay back in the dosing. Rather than the three injections I got at 0.25cc each last time, I got only one this time, and only at 0.10cc. Next week we will step back up to two of the allergens, then hopefully back to all three. It is going to take me forever to get through these things, but if they result in any reduction in my allergies and overall stuffiness, they will be worth it.

Warm weather is on the way! Although the low tonight will be in the single digits, the Weather Channel is promising temps in the 40s by the weekend and maybe a trip into the 50s next week. I can't wait, although all this snow melting off will make things pretty sloppy for a while.


No comments: