Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shorts!


Apparently when I was a shorty my mom put me in a pair of shorts when spring rolled around and I totally freaked out because "my knees were sticking out!" Today when I put shorts on for the run I nearly freaked out again, but this time because the temperature was over 60! I still wound up being overdressed with a long sleeve shirt on, but man was it nice to be in shorts.

Highs are 50 or above for every day in the current 10-day forecast, so I think we are finally getting into spring up here in the tundra. And you know what they say a young man's mind turns to when spring rolls around: papers, projects, running too far, and too much stress, that's what! Wait, I don't think that is the saying. Maybe it doesn't work because I am no longer a young man....

No comments: