Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Go See Brett!


I stumbled across Brett Dennen purely by accident at show on New Year's Eve at the San Diego House of Blues, but man am I glad I saw him! I was fortunate enough to catch him again a couple of nights ago in a very small venue here in Madison - the show was amazing. Adding to the coolness was that I bumped into Brett and his band before the show in a restaurant and got to talk to him a bit. Check his webpage and if he's coming anywhere near you, go see him!

1 comment:

monkey's uncle e said...

I thought the show was really good. The guy has some talent. He was a little too much love, sunshine and good feelings for my musical tastes, but I really thought he was good. I really liked the stuff of one of the guys who was backing up Brett, named Tom Freund. check out his website www.tomfreund.com