Friday, February 16, 2007

Motivation

As evidenced by the title of this blog, I'm not a huge fan of running and this sometimes manifests itself as a serious lack of motivation. Like today, when I am supposed to do seven miles, but find myself doing nothing. I'm so tired of this damn cold (14 with winds gusting to 30 dropping wind chills well below zero) that it is hard to motivate for anything that involves leaving the apartment, and especially running around in the cold. Highs are predicted for the upper 30s and maybe even 40 next week, which will feel downright balmy after this spell we've had!

I guess today will just be a lazy day, but no more days like this!

1 comment:

monkey's uncle e said...

Hey man, just take it easy. You look tired, and that running is hard work. You deserve a day off. Just remember, when you need to get fast..FAST, you need a montage...http://www.row2k.com/features/features.cfm?action=read&id=301&vid=57
-E